The High School proposes to provide pupils with the very best of globally accepted education for Grades IX to XII. During these years, students prepare themselves for their entrance into the world of higher education, in accordance with their academic inclinations and calibre.
The Senior School adheres to the CBSE curriculum and the objectives are as follows:
- Mode of instruction as per the specific board requirements
- Wide range of subjects to facilitate career options
- Continuation of experiential, inquiry and research based learning through projects
- Guidance and counselling related to pursuing higher education in an institute of choice
- Life skills education optimizing physical and mental development