The middle years are Grades VI – VIII …the transition phase, when A student passes through a critical period of physical, mental and emotional change from childhood to adolescence. At Suncity School, we understand this balance and relies the need to stay alert and focused to make it a learning phase, especially for the emotional equilibrium which will sustain them for life.
Objectives of the Middle Years Programme are as follows:
- Project and research based learning tailored to the varying needs of students
- An opportunity to explore a wide range of academic disciplines
- Interdisciplinary teaching and learning
- Provide a platform to develop leadership traits and decision making abilities
- Plethora of opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities with an emphasis on participation rather than competition
- Learn, integrate and apply technology to all subjects